2.23.2012

FINDING NEW TALENT MAKES ME HAPPY

Blooming Cover Art
Valets - Blooming - 2011
Why?, BMSR, Animal Collective, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross, and the Postal Service slow-cooked in a crock pot of youth. 

 "Indie/psychedelic musician from Bloomington, Indiana. I make tunes with my keyboard and my guitars and my Amazing Technicolor Vocoder(tm) and a junk Line6 interface and a Sony Vaio laptop. Pay what you want only. Feedback is groovy. Boom boom clap.

I wrote and recorded this over about six months between graduating high school and starting college. It was recorded in my bedroom at home and in my dorm at school. Definitely had a lot of technology issues throughout the recording process but I think it turned out alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment